Tuesday, October 18, 2011
I wonder...
I wonder if it will be a girl or a boy! Will I be buying little razorback cheer outfits, or jerseys? Will I need to do this or that!? Oh the questions that are racing through my head as I wait for this next week to pass. We will be finding out soon and I am so, so anxious! I have honestly had so many emotions just thinking about this. It's almost as if the idea of me being a mommy really is just setting in. The other day I was in the car singing at the top of my lungs to a song and I caught myself saying : "sorry baby, mommy really likes this song." I referred to myself as mommy. Crazy! And along with allowing myself to finally be excited and do this, comes the same feelings of fear. I have been praying and reminding myself that God is in control of everything. It's the fear of the responsibility I already feel like I have to keep this baby healthy. I am most eager to go to the doctor, not only to find out the gender, but just to see and hear the heartbeat. That's what I most care about right now. Besides the baby emotions, things are good around our house! I have been super busy at work, which has really made time fly. I also have been regulating the medicine where I am not getting sick EVERY night, just some nights a week. ;) I am a little over 18 weeks along! I am positive I will be posting soon to share the news of what the little Latimer gender will be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amber, I can't WAIT to hear what you are having! We need to talk soon. :)
ReplyDelete