-Zoe rolled over from back to tummy several times, and even tummy to back once!
-She tries to hold everything! I even have pictures of her holding her bottle.. obviously it loses balance after a while, but still...
-She is teething! She slobbers and chews on everything!
-She still sneezes a ton, and her number is 6... she hasn't gone more than 6 in a row. :)
-She has found her voice! The other day she began to just babble on and on. We loved it!
- She is still in 0-3 month and 3 month clothing. But, I know she is growing like a weed!
-I weighed myself, and then weighed us together and it said that she weighs 12.5 pounds... we will see at the doctor soon.
-We met her in- home caretaker for the Fall! She will be staying with her Tuesday through Thursdays. Chris will take Mondays, and my mom will take Fridays! :)
-She giggles and smiles all the time! Its really been a fun month of discovering herself.
-Sleeping has gotten better, too. She almost consistently sleeps all night, waking once or twice to eat. But here lately it's just been a one time a night schedule! Although, naps are not her favorites.
- She will be staying on her first night away from mommy and daddy soon. :( We are going on a much needed one night out to the lake with some friends. I have pumped up enough to keep her belly full!
-You celebrated Father's Day with your daddy... you made him a picture frame and a cute card. :)
-You went swimming for the first time, you loved it!
-You took fourth of July pics with your buddy,Ellis. You both made us laugh!
I am still nursing, and that is going well, but I am afraid that she is just about to become interested in something more. She seems to really eyeball what we eat, and she could eat forever if I let her! She eats about 3.5 to 4 ounces at a time... of course I don't know exactly how much when i nurse her, but that is when i pump. She gets so full that she pulls away with a milk mustache, stretches, and smiles! Overall, this month has been wonderful! She is becoming this little character already! Her personality is really starting to show. She has had a pretty busy month so far. In a few weeks she will be 4 months! Oh dear! Oh yes.... I almost forgot... she fell out of her swing the other day! It was a Sunday morning and she was in her cradle swing... calm cradle swing. Well, she decided to wiggle her way to her feet, except that obviously doesn't work, so she toppled out of the swing and landed face down on the floor. I had ran back in from the kitchen and freaked out! We officially strap her in to all swings, seats, and play toys now! Little wiggle worm!
"Zoe,
You are a little bundle of joy.... seriously, we have so much fun loving on you! I don't want you to grow up, but in the same way it's so much fun watching and being a part of it! I love you little bug!
Mommy"
Here are some pictures: ( no specific order!)
Sweet sleepy baby!
Your first time swimming!
Your cousin, Zadie, feeding you...
Below is you with your three month picture.
You and daddy on Father's Day weekend.
You and Ellis at church... we took your Fourth of July pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment