Saturday, August 18, 2012

5 months old.. growing too fast!



For this blog post, I decided on mainly pictures. :) So much has changed in this last month! Zoe flips back and forth from tummy to back, and back to tummy! She "talks" all the time, and loves to hear singing... even from mommy who can't sing! She is beginning to teeth.... oh dear! And, she has started to push her booty up and "crawl" backwards. We are amazed at how fast she is developing, and are just choosing to joke and say she is "advanced"... lol. We can already tell she is a super happy baby, and very, very social. It's been made clear that she does not want to be held where she can't see what's going on! She is still  only nursing, and although I had such a struggle last month thinking it wasn't working, everything worked itself out and she is doing great. I now continue to pump while working, and she continues to grow like a weed! We are guessing she's around 15-16 pounds, but not for sure. She holds her own bottle, obviously we still monitor this! And, she has been reaching for EVERYTHING! The other night she was in her bed and we saw a little head poking up from the side.... the little stinker likes to play instead of sleep.... She wakes up about once a night, but this is mainly because of a dirty diaper. She sometimes gets a snack to hold her over til morning. Overall, this has been one of the most fun months! And, sadly I have gone back to work, BUT, I am loving getting the best of both worlds. We have a wonderful babysitter three days a week, and then Chris and my mom split the other two days. It's a blessing how it all worked out! And its so fun to come home and play!

"Zoe, you are such a little blessing and joy to us! We love you SO much and strive to show you that daily! You have made everything sweeter and more precious, and we value our days with you! We still can't wait to see the daily changes and see your cute little smile! We love you pinky!"













2 comments:

  1. I can't believe we've not seen her in 5 months. Hope we can figure something out soon.

    ReplyDelete