So, as I stated in the last blog post. I am behind. I am behind on everything this pregnancy! It's been a whirlwind of working, managing the house, and chasing Zoe! We have had so much fun this year, and I wanted to reflect a little on Zoe before going straight into the baby news! First off, Zoe turned 4 back in March, and has been such a big girl these days. She is fun to talk to, loves her big girl queen size bed, and is quite the entertainer. She will do great things for sure! She still loves to sing, and is honestly pretty good at carrying a tune! She definitely gets that from her daddy. She has been very much a strong will child lately, and likes to show her sass. We often have to put her in check for this! She is currently in dance and gymnastics, and also plays soccer. She LOVES soccer! We call her our little soccer rocker! Anyway, she weighs about 47 lbs. and is getting SO tall at around 44 inches. She always weighs herself each week when she comes with me to my baby doctor visits, ha! Ok, so on to her little sister now.... We have finally narrowed down names and are mostly... I say mostly... set on the name Andi Mae. We love it, but just aren't sure 100%. It's been the funniest thing to pick out a name this time! Anyway, we have had great check ups so far recently. The baby is weighing around 6 lbs and I am measuring just right, maybe a week early. I plan to still have the same date for our c-section and I am getting very excited about this time around in hopes that we can avoid the massive trauma and scares that we did with Zoe! The doctor telling me there is no options other than c-section since my history and current state have really actually been an answered prayer for this analytical brain of mine! I like it knowing that I will be aware and going into this knowing what to expect. And, at the end of the day, I can't wait to hold our precious miracle! She is loved already and I am anxious to see what she will look like! Who will she resemble, act like, etc?! Will she look like Zoe?! Ahhhh... I am so ready! I am not sure how this life of two kids will look, but I am ready for it! Chris and I are so excited, and we are starting to finally get things going in the house and nursery to prep for a baby! Like I said, we are behind, so it could be ready AFTER she arrives! ;) Anyway, I have gained about 20ish lbs and am definitely feeling bigger in different ways with this one, than Zoe. I am also sleeping in a chair by the bed because my back and hips hurt so much more this round. I forsee many chiropractic visits after the birth! Ok, well that is all for now, and I will update closer to baby time! (Or after!) haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment