Thursday, January 26, 2012

blessings and 32 week happenings...


















On Wednesday, January 18th, the teachers from school gave me a baby shower. Zoe got lots of cute homemade goodies, and lots of cute little outfits, blankets, and toys. :) It was so sweet of the staff to do this for us. Here are a couple pics from the school baby shower above. Then, below is a pic from our shower given to us by our dear friends. Several went in together and threw us a wonderful shower! We were very blessed to get lots of goodies! Zoe is already a lucky gal~ And Chris and I have been so, so blessed. :)



























Then, the other picture is just my 32 week belly shot. :) This past week or two has flown by, so I haven't been able to keep up! I am now almost 33 weeks (in 2 days!), so I better get this posted in order to update again soon. :) We went to our labor class last night, which was pretty funny! "Zoe, your dad is a character... and will probably make you laugh a lot, like he does me." I was almost at a "pee in my pants" mode for a little bit when the nurse was going over the size of 10 cm. Chris' face was classic!!! Then, we got a tour of the hospital, and everything seems great. I went to the baby's weekly check up this afternoon, and things were good. Her heartbeat was 146, and she was all wiggles in there! I have been doing pretty good at regulating this gestational diabetes stuff, so I got a "thumbs up" for the effort. :) Things are good around here, and the nursery is coming along. Maybe next week I will post pictures of the nursery progress! That's it for week 32.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment