Tuesday, January 31, 2017

7 months- Andi Mae

Andi is 7 months old now! I cannot believe how fast this has gone. We went from sleep deprived to BOOM, 7 months old and sleeping better! Here is what Andi is up to these days, and I will update on Zoe Kate, too.

Andi, you are now...

-eating lots of foods such as : avacado, baby squash, rice cereal, oatmeal, green beans, green peas, sweet potatoes, apples, bananas, and other little finger veggies. She also likes her rice cakes and things she can hold and munch on.

-still exclusively drinking breastmilk and doing well with it. You are beginning to want more foods over bottles now though, so we are having to get creative in order to get your milk intake in.

-You are still in your crib and have finally gotten over your ear infection to begin sleep training again. You now sleep through the nights, but wake a couple times and just cry or make noise. I sometimes come nurse you if i know you're hungry.

-You have got to be double jointed?! You can completely do the splits, pull your feet all the way past your head, sit up from the tummy position by spreading your legs straight out and rolling up. IT's crazy!

-You "can" roll but just don't. I have seen you once or twice but you just do not do it as much as your sister did at this age. You are also SO chunky legged that you might have a disadvantage in this category!

-You like to sip water from cups but spill it everywhere!

-You pull up but not stable, and you crawl backwards still. You can push up but not for a long period because your chunky legs! :)

-You have good lungs and can get loooouuud!

-You LOVE mommy and are a little snuggly thing sometimes! I love it!

-You laugh when Zoe plays with you!

-You love to chew on everything... everything. You will be our child we will have to baby proof the house for.

-You don't like socks and pull them off all the time!

-You are wearing size 12 month clothes and some 12-18 if it's fitted.

-You weigh 21 lbs! ha! My super fluffy cutie pie!

-Still blue eyes and your hair is getting darker brown!

-You have decided to like pacis but only your wubby giraffe. HE is the only one!

-You love to be held... love it!

-You're silly and cut your eyes. When we talk to you or about you to nuzzle your cheek to our chest.

-You are just a little happy and smiley baby! Except for when you have an ear infection or teething.... then you are a grumpy bear!

-You still have 2 teeth, but have been teething so we will see.


Zoe, you are:

-loving Pre-k and having fun socially!

-You don't care too much about practicing your letters and get frustrated with me when we try. You love to draw and write and dance and sing! So, we know you are strong in the creative side of everything!

-You are super sweet and won the kindness and joy awards at school this year!

-You are a leader for sure! You are NOT a follower and you definitely like to tell people how things are gonna work. haha! Some of this will be very helpful for you in life, but we monitor the bossy part so you don't get yourself in trouble!

-You still LOVE music and you have some serious rhythm and skills!

-You wear size 7 girls and your shoe size is 11 or 12. You are growing and are tall and thin!

-You have super long blonde hair still, and have kept blue eyes.

-You love dresses and throw fits about pants unless they are certain stretchy leggings.

-You are still a picky eater, but have consistently loved spaghetti. I have it often because I know I can get you to eat a TON! And you ask for more!

-You love your sister and play games with her! You pop up and she laughs! You love her so much and love to smoosh her face and call her squishy. (She will punch you some day for this! haha!)

-You start K next year and I am a mess! I don't want you to grow up! I want to keep you home with me forever!

Girls,

I could not have loved having two daughters any more! I love you both and love that you are so completely different! Although I am tired, I will look back at these posts and sob bc I will miss them! I am soaking you both in as much as possible and I can't wait to watch you grow as sisters and friends! Your daddy and I love you very much and are doing our best to raise you in a Godly loving home. You are both precious to us!



No comments:

Post a Comment