-Loves to eat with her fingers. Has almost weened herself from wanting bottles, but we still give her the pumped BM in order to get her all of the nutrients she needs each day. However, she LOVES to eat! Her favorite foods at the moment are avacado, green beans, sweet potatoes, yogurt, and oatmeal. She does not like bananas.... and she isn't a huge fan of some other fruits. Her favorite combo is beets and sweet potato. Interesting, I know! Other than those she eats a variety of other things such as eggs,crackers,fruits,veggies,potatoes,chicken, etc. I have let her try quite a few little tastes of whatever we eat. She is still growing like a weed, and we will know more about her weight and height tomorrow at her well check.
-She CRAWLS everywhere! She started this a few weeks ago, but really really gets around. She pulls up on everything and wants to stand and be held stable while she is upright. She loves getting into everything too!
-She is going to be the monkey child that climbs out of her crib. I just know it. She already pulls up and hangs her upper body of the top, which has already been super lowered, so I am not sure what we will do!
-She loves her "wubby". This is her paci with the giraffe. It's the only one she will use so I have wash it so it won't stink all the time! lol. She even went to bed with it wet last night because it wasn't finished drying from being washed.
-She does this laugh that is SO funny! It almost looks painful like she is about to choke or cough, But, it's her laugh and it has us laughing so much!
-She follows Zoe everywhere! She loves to play with Zoe, even though Zoe still gets all in her face!
-She is wearing a size 18 months, some 12 month still. But, those chunky thighs and belly make clothes difficult. Dresses and leggings work well. ;0
-She was dedicated at church last weekend! February 26, 2017. We prayed over her and asked the Lord to always watch over her life! I pray that we teach her God's love and how to love others.
-My guess is she weighs around 21 lbs. That was about her last weigh in .
-She has two teeth, but again, I still think her two top teeth are about to pop through.
-She sleeps much better, but lately has still been waking once or twice each night.
Zoe has been loving Pre-K. Here is what she is up to:
-learning her alphabet. She currently only knows 19 letters. We are going to start working before K on the rest, but she's doing great. She had 36/38 K readiness skills that her pre-k teachers did with her. I know that she will be ready for K!
-She loves trolls and moana soundtracks and movies! We all do! We are singing and dancing all the time around our house!
-She goes to the big kid church service at church now and she loves it. She gets to have kid worship and she enjoyed being a part of a play event Saturday with some other church friends.
-She still LOVES to sing and still loves all music.
-She begs to be outside and play at parks.
-For her birthday we are thinking the park and all of her friends. I am just waiting to see about the weather!
-She is still tall and thin, and still doesn't eat a ton. Her staple foods are: oatmeal, peanut butter, corn, chicken, bacon, granola bars, cereal bars, and she still loves fruits and veggies. Mainly carrots and snap peas for the veggies. And she has been on a cheese kick lately, too!
-She is social! Her teacher said that she is one of the only girls to play with the boys. She said she loves the block centers and doesn't care who is in the stations if its where she wants. Which tells me that she knows what she wants and is quite independent!
-She loves to have books read to her and loves to pretend to read. She loves her routine of getting a bible story read before bed each night, doing prayers, and singing songs. This is often exhausting to mom and dad, but worth it. :)
-She is still sass and a half! She is sassy and we have to remind her to watch her attitude!
-She still has long beautiful hair! I love that she wants to keep it long... so far!
Ok, that is about all I can think of. The girls are great! They are a joy to spend time with and I am loving it all. There are definite times of stress, and times where I am tired and just want me time! But, what mom wouldn't say that! God has been good to us, and I am thankful. I am praying for big things to happen and praying that our family would only continue to feel God's blessings as the girls continue to grow! Here are some pics:
No comments:
Post a Comment